A close-knit community.
We’re a close-knit community dedicated to providing our clients with a seamless service to help them to meet their goals and objectives.
Events, marketing, design, finance and flight departments work together to create and orchestrate bespoke events, consistently exceeding clients’ expectations.
We value our work environment and want it to be a place where people enjoy spending their time. Our company values: passion, trust, unity, honesty, commitment and fun, are widely practiced across our entire workforce. No two days are the same, and you’ll have the opportunity to experience different aspects of the workplace, helping you to thrive and develop in the company.
We’re a creative bunch of people who love coming up with and sharing any innovative ideas that improve the way we go above and beyond our clients’ expectations, no matter how big or small.
Our team is made up of a variety of people with different interests, from different backgrounds, in different departments – all brought together by a shared desire to exceed client expectations and a determination to see the company succeed. We’re a friendly bunch, and as much as we enjoy work, we also love to have fun! Having taken part in charity runs, office parties and social activities, we look to implement our values into relationships developed at work as well as the work we provide for clients.
We’re dedicated to each other’s development and will always help one another where we can. You’ll be supported from the offset and whilst you’ll be focusing on your primary role responsibilities, there are lots of areas for creativity to flourish.
Senior Proposal Coordinator
As one of the leading UK event management companies, First Event delivers perfectly planned events around the globe. With our own in-house Operations, Sales, Marketing, Creative & Flights teams, we deliver creative integrated events for an impressive portfolio of clients over a broad spectrum, taking place around the world!
We are a young, fast growing agency that has doubled in size in the last 2 years and we are now looking for an experienced, full time Proposal Coordinator to manage the process of turning a brand new brief into a creative, business-winning Proposal.
Essentially the role is for an experienced Account Manager to join us as a Senior Proposal Coordinator to undertake and manage the process of turning a new brief into an innovative proposal.
The role will act as a lead Project Coordinator. No overseas travel would be required as the overall responsibility of this role would be to successfully deliver on the proposal process.
Working closely with our sales team, this role would lead on the full life-cycle of taking a new brief through to delivering a first class proposal. This cycle would include:
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Chairing initial briefing stage meetings & brainstorming sessions to understand the aims and objectives of the client’s brief, audience, and desired outcome, and to pull together the best ideas to deliver a proposal which exceeds expectations and wins business.
- Briefing and managing internal teams including sales, creative, marketing, flights and external providers to ensure all parties are working to the agreed brief & timeframes
- Managing the creative response from our in-house design & marketing teams
- Overseeing the delivery/project management of proposals from start through to finish
- Producing innovative, business-winning proposals which exceeds a client’s expectations
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience working as an agency Account Manager across a broad spectrum of sectors and events.
You will have strong overseas and UK product knowledge and experience.
You will be excellent at managing relationships both internally and externally to achieve successful outputs.
You will be a meticulously organised, detail orientated, methodical worker who is able to easily manage multiple resources and project components to deliver a first class outcome.
You will be commercially minded, have strong excel skills and be experienced in fully costing all components of a project, including managing profitability.
……. In return, this is your chance to join our ever growing agency that continues to go from strength to strength.
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- 3% workplace company pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus your Birthday Day off!
- A great place to work with a great team!