The Platinum Club New York
EVENT: LUXURY INCENTIVE TRIP
DESTINATION: NEW YORK, USA
Our client, a flooring manufacturer, holds an annual luxury incentive trip targeting and rewarding high-spending customers. The client's primary objectives were to improve and deepen relationships with senior contacts; maximise customer retention (ideally 100%), and grow sales by an average of 20% at an ROI of over 200%.
To provide an exclusive trip for our client's annual incentive event, we proposed New York City. Known for its multitude of attractions, we knew that guests would never run out of things to do and see. Some event highlights included:
- Four-night stay at the 5* luxury Madarin Oriental Hotel
- Lavish welcome dinner and drinks reception on the 36th floor of the hotel
- Farewell dinner at TV chef and personality, Michael Lomonaco's, restaurant
- Helicopter tour over the city
- Exciting activities and excursions throughout the trip
On top of an incredible ground programme, delegates were able to freely explore the destination during their own leisure time.
"It helped to develop long-term sales growth, delighted customers who were motivated to stay with us, and produced a profitable result"
The Platinum Club, over a seven-year period, has delivered incremental growth averaging 15-20% at an ROI in excess of 200%.