Bratislava Event Inspiration
Bratislava may not have been on your books as a preferred incentive destination, yet the less crowded Slovakian capital can offer a real unique insight into Europe’s charming heritage.
Reward delegates with a 3-day exploration around Bratislava’s rich historic sites and let them feel refreshed by experiencing this alternative destination.
BRATISLAVA INCENTIVE EVENT
Surrounded by vineyards, Bratislava is a pedestrian-only, 18th century old town that has become a popular European destination - offering a rich culture and interesting history.
During your stay, you'll be able to discover the fascinating heritage of an up-and-coming destination, and spend your free time embracing the uniqueness of a city that encompasses both tradition and modernity. Admire the baroque buildings and intricately detailed architecture, and sample authentic Slovak dishes
- Slovakian capital with a big arts scene
- Palaces and castles overlooking the Danube river
- Vast air connections and easy access to Vienna
- £1,200 PER PERSON
- 3 DAY
- THE NEW FACE OF EUROPE...
- Exclusive gala dinner at Elesko Wine Factory
- European Castle tour
- Explore Bratislava's whimsical Old Town