Lapland Event Inspiration
Lapland is the wintery northernmost region of Finland, and is known for attracting visitors seeking out a festive experience in the months leading up to Christmas. However, this magical destination is a year-round incentive for those looking for exciting activities different to anything they’ve experienced before.
LAPLAND INCENTIVE EVENT
Commonly known as the home of Santa Claus, Lapland is a magical ‘winter’ retreat with something for everyone. With guaranteed snow in the winter months and a wide range of weather-friendly excursions, this is a unique location with plenty to offer.
Be driven over snowy landscapes by Husky dogs, get up close and personal with reindeer, and take part in snowmobile challenges. On top of an exhilarating itinerary, it wouldn’t be a trip without being able to experience authentic Finnish cuisine and local produce.
Read more about our itinerary suggestion for Lapland below to find out how you can design an event to impress.
- Finland’s northernmost region
- A prime location for wildlife excursions and northern lights experiences
- An ideal winter event destination
- £1,700 PER PERSON
- 4 DAY
- YEAR-ROUND FESTIVITIES IN LAPLAND
- Snowmobile Safari to a Husky Farm
- Winter Olympic Game activities
- Experience authentic Finnish cuisine