Looking to organise an event, but logistically can’t guarantee that all of your delegates attend in person?
Creating a hybrid event experience enables you to provide two different event experiences at one time, we can help you create the perfect hybrid event no matter the format.
What is a hybrid event?
A hybrid event is a combination of a live online streaming platform brought together with a live in-person event.
Hybrid Events bring together attendee’s to create a unique experience, no matter what the attendee’s location is.
Adding the virtual element to physical events has enhanced events further, by improving accessibility and reducing barriers for those that may have been unable to attend in person.
Why should I make my next event a hybrid one?
Hybrid events allow event organisers to bring together the best of both virtual and physical events, along with a whole host of additional benefits such as:
- Reduced environmental impact
- Increased accessibility resulting in a greater reach and attendance
- Provides greater flexibility
- Provides insights such as data and metrics
- Reduces costs such as travel, accommodation
- High engagement rate from your audience
- Provides on-demand options
- Creates a contingency plan for your live event
Does Hybrid Mean Double the Work?
Many organisers worry that creating a hybrid event will double their workload as well as increased costs.
However, this isn’t the case. With continued development in technology it’s become easier to create an in-person event experience virtually, enabling online delegates to benefit from the experience of a physical event without leaving their homes.