South East Asia Conference and Incentive
EVENT: Conference & Incentive
INDUSTRY: European Manufacturer
DESTINATION: Singapore and Saigon
NO. OF DELEGATES: 92
Our client wanted to host an adventurous conference and incentive event that would target supply chain members and provide them with valuable networking opportunities in an exciting environment.
Key delegates would receive a VIP experience, and the event as a whole aimed to raise money for the client’s charity partner Help for Heroes.
The 9 day South East Asia conference and incentive spanned across Singapore and Saigon. All travel arrangements, venues, sessions and activities were managed by First Event. This included:
- Golf experiences with prizes in venues including the Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa, Long Thanh and Song Be Golf Courses.
- Activities including brewery tours, cyclo ride and city tours to popular attractions, catamaran cruises and Mekong river boat tours; plus tunnel tours and island workshop experiences.
- Networking Dine Arounds in renowned venues such as the SOHY Sky Lounge and Marina at Keppel Bay.
- Stays in Marina Bay Sands and the 5* Intercontinental Asiana Saigon.
- Leisure days and nightlife experiences.
Our client's delegates were able to take part in a market leading conference including brilliant networking opportunities with industry peers. Feedback included the following:
“Great networking event with both peers in the industry and key supply chain members.”
“Going away to other surroundings really offers the appreciation we all have to be in a still growing market with the added benefit of having a market leader that is still investing in both new products and diversification within similar industries.”
“A great opportunity to network and find out how similar sized businesses achieve their turnover.”