Florence Event Inspiration
This incredible Italian city is laced with a rich culture and fascinating history, perfect for a short-haul incentive trip to a bucket list destination.
Separated by the Arno River, which sits below the infamous Ponte Vecchio bridge, the city is deceivingly large – which is why many choose to cycle their way through the piazzas and down narrow backstreets that are truly representative of historical Italy.
FLORENCE INCENTIVE EVENT
Located in the middle of Italy, Florence is a stunning historical walking city and the ‘birthplace of the Renaissance.’
Explore one of the world’s most romantic cities, whilst also being just a short drive away from the Tuscan countryside. Visit a farmhouse and winery for an authentic Italian lunch, take part in a vintage car rally through the Chianti region, and experience walking and tasting tours of the city. With so much to see and do, you’ll be spoilt for choice during your trip to the heart of Italy.
Keep reading for our incentive ideas that work perfectly for an authentic luxury experience of Florence.
- Historical walking city in central Italy
- Birthplace of Renaissance art
- Short distance to the Tuscan countryside
- £2,700 PER PERSON
- 3 DAY
- AN AUTHENTIC ITALIAN EXPERIENCE
- Infamous monument including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Close to the beautiful Chianti region
- Walk or cycle your way around the city