Prague Event Inspiration
Boasting the largest castle complex in the world, the Czech capital of Prague is steeped in medieval and gothic history, which makes it an inspiring destination for an affordable incentive. Treat delegates to a classical tour which focuses on the varied cultural influences that have made Prague such a sought-out travel escape.
PRAGUE INCENTIVE EVENT
For one of the most traditionally cultural capital cities in Europe, look no further than Prague. Explore the magnificence of a famous location through walking and vintage car tours, and adventure through the history of this fascinating destination.
During your 3-night stay, enjoy a performance of Mozart’s ‘Don Giovanni,’ visit the world-famous Strahov Library, and dine in a sky-high restaurant for views over a city known for its Baroque buildings and Gothic architecture.
Find out more about booking this stunning city for your next incentive and visit our contact page to discuss your event.
- Medieval Czech capital - a UNESCO World Heritage site
- A renowned destination for international events
- Well-connected by train and flights
- £1,200 PER PERSON
- 3 DAY
- VISIT 'THE CITY OF 100 SPIRES'
- Walking and Vintage Car tours of the medieval city
- Private visit to the breath-taking Strahov Library
- Unique private performance of Mozart’s ‘Don Giovanni’
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the fascinating city centre