Sicily incentive reward trip
Event: Incentive travel for high-performing customers
Industry: Worldwide bathroom manufacturer
Our client hosts a repeat incentive reward scheme, ending in a luxury trip to a sought-after destination.
The aim of the incentive reward is to motivate and engage customers whilst driving sales.
Spending 4 days in the hilltop town of Taormina on the island of Sicily, event attendees enjoyed the best of what the destination had to offer, including:
- Visit to Etna National Park – home to active volcano, Mount Etna.
- Authentic walking and tasting tours through the town.
- Godfather-themed evening at an exclusive venue.
- Experiencing the Ancient Theatre of Taormina, built in the 3rd century BC.
- Lunch aboard a yacht whilst sailing around the island.
- Leisure time to spend enjoying this beautiful destination.
Attendees were able to switch off and enjoy time away from the workplace with colleagues and senior members of staff, building positive relationships and networking, whilst enjoying a well-earned reward.
Sicily, Taormina to be exact, was chosen for this event as it is a true wonder of Italy.
A historic resort, Taormina is a picturesque small town perched above the Ionian Sea on the eastern coast of Sicily. With incredible bars, restaurants, shopping, history and scenery, a perfect destination for incentive travel.