South East Asia
No. of delegates: 92
Location: Singapore and Saigon
Event type: Conference and incentive
Industry: Engineered water and climate management solutions
Our client wanted to host an adventurous conference and incentive event, for 92 delegates, that would target supply chain members and provide them with valuable networking opportunities in an exciting environment.
Key delegates would receive a VIP experience, and the event as a whole aimed to raise money for the client’s charity partner help for heroes.
The 9 day South East Asia conference and incentive spanned across Singapore and Saigon. All travel arrangements, venues, sessions and activities were managed by First Event. This included:
- Golf experiences with prizes in venues including the Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa, Long Thanh and Song Be Golf Courses.
- Activities including brewery tours, cyclo ride and city tours to popular attractions, catamaran cruises and Mekong river boat tours; plus tunnel tours and island workshop experiences.
- Networking Dine Arounds in renowned venues such as the SOHY Sky Lounge and Marina at Keppel Bay.
- Stays in Marina Bay Sands and the 5* Intercontinental Asiana Saigon.
- Leisure days and nightlife experiences.