We are committed to supporting our team and clients through an effective disaster recovery procedure and business continuity plan.
All team members attend Crisis Management procedural training as part of our induction process.
We have a designated Crisis Gold Team who undertake annual training exercises, with support of an external consultant, to stress test our procedures and challenge the team.
The operational departments take part in regular crisis training workshops. The debrief reports from this training are used to identify any potential weaknesses in our procedures, this allows us to then adapt them accordingly to bridge
Our crisis management process for events includes the following actions:
- Liaise with our clients to understand their own crisis procedures and contact
- Conduct an Event Crisis Assessment.
- Save relevant attendee lists and contact numbers in an accessible Crisis
- Discuss Crisis Management procedures in event update meetings – pre event
and onsite with suppliers.
- Ensure onsite lists are updated throughout the event and accessible to the