UK technology conference and exhibition
Event type: Conference and exhibition
No. of delegates: 1500+
An international information technology and services solutions company approached us looking to create a spectacular two-day B2B conference and exhibition in the heart of London. The event aimed to maximise networking opportunities, provide a variety of top level speakers from the industry and offer a platform for the world’s leading technology brands to exhibit their latest offerings and educate resellers of their services.
First Event worked closely with the client to ensure that the event reflected the company objectives and brand identity. This included the management of the following areas:
- Event Mobile App.
- Welcome Robot Hire and Programming.
- Full AV Set-Up and Management.
- Hotel Management.
- Conference Badging.
- Print Brokering.
- Onsite Catering.
- Offsite VIP Dinners.
- Stage Management.
- Artist and Speaker Management.
The event attracted over 1500 delegates and was hosted in the perfectly located Kensington Olympia. Robots greeted and danced for delegates on their arrival as they made their way into an impressive space made up of multiple stages. All thirty of the available exhibition spaces were utilised by suppliers to showcase their products and services. Some event highlights included:
- Multiple stages hosting an array of top industry speakers.
- Exhibition spaces filled with the world’s most recognisable names in technology.
- Networking, learning, and development opportunities for delegates.